Radix LMS is not primarily a content management system but it does offer a range of ways to import, export, and manage digital content of any kind to enable and support learning. The following links will provide more information:
- Working with files - how to upload files and folders to Radix LMS.
- Repositories - how to import content into Radix LMS from external storage sites like Flickr, Youtube, Google docs, etc.
- Portfolios - how to export content from Radix LMS into external portfolios like Picasa or Google Drive.
- Working with media - how best to upload and display images, sound, video, and embedded content.
- Data formats - formats for downloading data such as logs, assignment submissions, quiz results, and feedback responses.
- Filters - how to display links, media players, Maths symbols, emoticons, and more.
- Plagiarism prevention - how to check students' submitted work is not copied.
- Download course content - course items, such as content from the File, Folder, Page and Label can be downloaded